LOVED IT! Thanks so much! I love the blogs you guys all have. My kids keep telling me I need to do one but I just love reading and watching everyone elses! We love and miss you. Your Wyoming Family! xxxooo
oh wow...that was the cutest video I have ever seen. How fun it would be to have a twin. It's obvious that they have a close bond. Congrats...they are beautiful!
5 comments:
That's an adorable video of them talking to each other! How sweet!
LOVED IT! Thanks so much! I love the blogs you guys all have. My kids keep telling me I need to do one but I just love reading and watching everyone elses! We love and miss you.
Your Wyoming Family!
xxxooo
This is so cute!!!! I love it. They are going to have so much fun together!
-tania
That is SOOOOO cute! It's totally twin talk. They are going to have their own language...
oh wow...that was the cutest video I have ever seen. How fun it would be to have a twin. It's obvious that they have a close bond. Congrats...they are beautiful!
Post a Comment