a true and honest birthday reminder...
No wise man ever wished to be younger. - Jonathan Swift
This will be my motto throughout the day tomorrow cause I'll be the big 2-7 in a few hours!
I'm not going to lie, I love giving AND receiving gifts and I hate knowing what my gifts are beforehand, but I have a pretty good idea I'm getting a mixer!! I'm writing it here so i have proof if i am right... we'll see what ty's am shopping trip brings me :)
Friday, May 9, 2008
Another day older...
Posted by Stacey at 10:30 PM
Labels: family journal, my thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday (a little late). I hope you got your mixer!
Did you get your mixer? Happy late birthday! You are AWESOME!!!!
Happy belated Birthday!
I've been out of town off and on for 2 weeks, & I'm slowly catching up on my blog reading, but I hope you had a GREAT birthday & mother's day!
Post a Comment