This little beauty comes complete with a spraypainted exterior, custom wall paper, a swimming pool, and a set of beautiful french doors leading to a private deck. :) What can I say?! I was really bored!
Here's a few other images from our indoor adventure...
And probably one of my favorite moments of our entire week indoors was when Hallie came busting out of her room laughing and smiling like this... what a nut!




8 comments:
Miss Creative Mom of the Year Award goes to....YOU!! Love the dollhouse. Such a great idea. You do have some liability on your hands though with that deck...no railing could pose a fall hazard for the dollies! ;) Wish we lived closer so we could hang out and be creative together!!
Ummm....basically, that doll house is amazing! Have you ever considered a career in architecture? :)
I totally agree with Lisa and Meagan....you're incredible!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!! JUST IN CASE YOU FORGOT, THOUGHT ID REMIND YOU! LOVE YA!
That is awesome!
That doll house is awesome...hmm...some day I'll have to give in and be an awesome mom, too. SOME DAY I'll live up to you!!
Love the photos, and I love seeing you back blogging, again!
You are the bestest mommy ever!!
You are so dang creative!!!! You could sell those things! (the dollhouse, not the kids) lol
Post a Comment