Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas Day

I'm slowly working my way back into the blogging world (once again!), we'll start simple with a ton of random Christmas day photos from my parent's house...
Merry Christmas!

I *wish* I could remember what they were singing! I'll have to break out my new camcorder for some Polar Express songs to make up for the lack of story here ;)

No photo shoot is complete without an authentic "cheese" from Hallie...

Again... lack of a story- I'll have to make up for it soon :)

Rock star in the making...


Classiest couple in the house, along with the funnest game ever! I haven't played a video game in a couple years, but I was HOOKED on this one! Took me straight back to the original duck hunt years!
Cousin cuddle time...

Lot's of coloring, relaxing, and fun!


I absolutely LOVE this next one! She's flinging all kinds of attitude at Maddie, either that or she had too many cookies ;)


The Santa goods...
Even mom loved her Santa goods... that's some serious bonding going on there!

And last and most definitely least, the world's worst Christmas portrait... ever! I can't believe I'm posting this, but the only reason being we discovered we only have a couple pictures of all four of us in the last year.  So here's to a year of more family photos- even if that means you get me in all my glory with no make up and Tyson with a goofy look! :) Maybe we'll get better with our poses over the year :) And now that I went into that much detail in one photo you're bound to look even closer- so don't and just glance at it- k!? :)

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Clark Family said...

You guys are so cute. I MUST know where you got the doll bed. Did you make that??? I have been looking for a cute one (or two) and I love yours!

Lisa Christine said...

I can't believe how grown up the twins look!

Merry (late) Christmas!

Amanda said...

Looks like a fun Christmas!

David said...

it seems like you're always working your way back into blogging lol