We went to a couple Easter Egg hunts. The first was with MOM's club and the 2nd was our primary activity. The kids had a blast at both. At the first hunt, Micah gathered about 8 eggs and made a bolt inside where I found him sitting on the floor going through his eggs, when I asked him what he was doing with a mouth full of skittles and purple drool dripping out of his mouth, he mumbled something about opening his eggs. Funny kid! The second hunt, Hallie had sooo many eggs, that I had her go share some with the other kids, which she thankfully did willingly!
I made both dresses for Hallie and Micah's tie for Easter Sunday. They were so fun, but sadly I didn't take the picture until the very end of the day, so don't mind the 1 shoe, flash lighting, and wonderful background. :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment