Monday, August 29, 2011

Tolmie State Park

Our first real adventure after injuring my back was out to Tolmie State Park back in June.  It was a great afternoon, the weather was great, low tide brought many "treasures", and we had great company! I was astonished at the amount of Sand Dollars there were.  It was a first for me to see a live one and they were ALL OVER!  We had to be careful where we walked so we didn't step ont them, all of the bumps in the sand in the below pictures are sand dollars buried in the sand. 
 














4 comments:

David said...

looks like fun!

Hallie said...

That was such a fun day!!

Meagan said...

WOw! I can't believe how many sand dollars there were! Love that last pic especially with the kiddos on the wood board balancing...

The Pyper's! said...

dear stace... I wish I could have gone :( I miss our adventures together. Give my babies(who are getting so tall) kisses!!