Thursday, March 22, 2012
Dear Dad
Dear Dad,
What am I doing? I love daddy, and I love animals and trains and superheros and I have a poster and I love playing outside. And I love playing in the snow and in the dirt too. I like playing at beaches and on the trampoline and that's all. That's what I love to do, that's all that I love to do. What did you have for breakfast?
Love Micah
micah
Posted by Stacey at 2:43 PM
Labels: family journal, micah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Dear Micah-
Daddy loves you. Thank you for telling me all about what you love to do. I love playing in the Dirt and Snow too. Especially the snow, when you get older Daddy will teach you to Snowboard. For Breakfast Daddy always has the same thing. He has Eggs, Sausage and a Biscuit with Gravy.
Post a Comment