So I plan on posting some more pics at some point today (cross your fingers) but it's been way too long since i posted any- so here's one i love, i went into the room and found both had kicked a sock off and who can resist a sleeping baby pic?? so cute- enjoy :)
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Socks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I LOVE BABY TOES! So cute! We are going to be in Utah either Friday the 14th really late or Saturday the 15th in the afternoon. It all depends on the weather. We have a family thing with The Breinholt's Saturday afternoon but will be free Saturday evening. I hope we can make connections so I can kiss those cute little toes!
Love,
Auntie Mary
Definately twins! They both decided to kick a sock off huh??What darling little babies!!
That's adorable!
I can't believe they both kicked off the same sock!! They are too cute!
Post a Comment