10. having the best of both worlds- a boy and a girl at the same time
9. shopping for both of them
8. matching outfits
7. no need to ever fight over who gets to hold the baby
6. 4 hands and 4 feet :)
5. watching them interact and discover each other
4. only pregnant 1 time
3. 2 smiles
2. 2 giggles
1. walking into the living room and seeing them hold hands and coo at each other :)
Monday, March 31, 2008
Top ten reasons we love having twins...
Posted by Stacey at 9:07 AM
Labels: babies, family journal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yes...those are all the reasons that I always wanted twins. What a lucky lady you are!
I can't wait!!!! This makes me excited. :-)
When I was expecting Annie I prayed she was twins. I wanted twins at that time to get the two for one pregnancy deal! No such luck. I'll take Annie anyway she's pretty darn great. Even if she is turning 14. I've been through it twice before and I feel like I'm just getting off the roller coaster with Abi and getting right back in line with Annie!
Post a Comment