Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Good times in Vegas...

We stayed at an AMAZING place...

We played games...

We laughed...

We slept in...

"ohhh...a whole pot of coffee for me :)"

We had a great massage... (I went with Swedish and it was AMAZING!)


I had a wonderful uninterrupted bath...


We sat by the pool and soaked up the sun...

We swam...


We saw a show...


We gambled a whole dollar...

We walked the strip...



We ate delicious food for free... free?!? you ask yup that's right, thanks to our high roller friend Frank we had the best meal of our lives for FREE! Stay tuned for one of the best Vegas stories ever...

5 comments:

The Janes said...

Those pictures say it all. I am glad you got this short break. I am sure you were ready to be home with your family, but mom's sure need a break now and then. It was fun to see Tyson this past weekend. Unfortunately, he walked into our life of chaos, but it didn't seem to bother him, which I am so grateful for. It will be so fun to see you soon.

The Pyper's! said...

Great pics!! Sounds like you had so much fun! Gotta love those R&R vacations!

Meagan said...

Looks like you had a great time! And, that dessert at the end.....mmmm, makes my mouth water just looking at it. :) Glad you had fun!

Alisa said...

Oooh...that looked like fun! Particularly the uninterrupted bath (what's that?!), and the massage!!

Anonymous said...

How fun. No one deserves it more than you!