June has been the month of firsts! First hike (see below), first ice cream (i know i'm horrible i said i wouldn't do it for awhile, but it was just a small bite!), first crawls, first pulling ups, and most importantly first swim!!! We went swimming at a cousin's condo in crescent bar for the day on Saturday. (another fun day trip!)
They're growing up so fast, but getting cuter by the day! So here they are swimming with mommy, grammy and auntie- who by the way are the lucky one's headed for a Mediterranean cruise after a pit stop in Vegas! not gonna lie, super jealous about that one!


3 comments:
How do you get your pictures to do that cool block collage thing? Oh and I am Lisa's sister in-law. I saw your blog on hers. :)
hi heidi! i used my picture program, adobe elements, to create the collage- hope that helps! :)
Thanks! Vegas looks so fun! I need a vacation. :)
Post a Comment