Tuesday, August 26, 2008

the truth hurts


**DISCLAIMER** I am in the middle of a 3 month dejunking process and getting ready for a garage sale and I totally could have waited 2 weeks and shown you my beautiful clean home, but I'm going to be a good girl and doing this fun tag now (cause I'm a procrastinator and hardly ever get around to doing tags) and maybe again in a couple weeks when the chaos is all done and gone I'll do it again! I guess they'll be just like before and after pics, but I'm totally embarrassed to actually post these which is why I haven't posted anything like them yet! So here goes the super fun tag from alisa...

The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag five others

1. The Kitchen sink- it's looked better and honestly worse... nuf said
2. The toilet- I love my husband, I love my husband, I love my husband... ha ha


3. The laundry room- one of the rooms I haven't "dejunked" yet


4. Inside the fridge- it's a good thing i just went shopping cause now you can't see the dirty shelves!

5. What is are your kids/spouse doing right now- ty's workin' hard for the money and Micah and Hallie are sleeping thank goodness! So this is all you get cause I ain't takin' the risk of waking them up with the flash!
6. Favorite shoes- does this count, it's so hard to pick just one! boots- cause i can hike in them, my fav dress shoes, nikes cause i love to run in them, crocs cause they're the coolest (unless your my sisters and you think they are the ugliest thing ever!), my fav cute shoes, and my brown flip flops standing in for my NF black flip flops cause i think they're lost in a suitcase! :(7. Favorite room- Well right now i really like the babies room cause I'm decorating it finally, but i really like what happens in the dungeon, i mean the den- it just looks like a dungeon right now with all the junk!

8. Your closet!- I got rid of 4 bags of clothes today! aren't you proud of me?! but I still haven't organized it. like my location for food storage??? any tips on better places to store all this would be greatly appreciated, unfortunately our garage isn't insulated so it can't go out there :(
9. Dream vacation- a trip around the world! does that about sum it up? Actually there's so many places and things I want to see, but if I could go with my family, shop, sleep, eat, explore, swim, hike, and be outside that would be about perfect.


10. Self-portrait- eating while checking up on blogs, my favorite activity :)
I tag... Kristen, mandy, lis, meagan, and a do-it-later-if-you-want-to-tag for tania since you do have tiny twins! (i have a feeling you all will be a source of inspiration for me now let's see em!)

ps... the house already looks way better, we tag teamed it this morning and WOW it's amazing what you can get done with 2 people!

1 comments:

Alisa said...

Wohoo! Way to go...following the rules & everything! Congrats on de-cluttering! Did Tania really have twins?!