My crafty sewing kick continues... I just finished the burp rags and listed them on my ETSY site http://www.sweetdaisydesigns.etsy.com/ and decided I would experiment with a dress for Hallie. I love this the peasant style and when I found this Alexander Henry fabric it screamed cute peasant dress! So here it and she is :) And I couldn't resist a few extra pics cause she's so dang cute!

I LOVE cuddles!
If anyone is interested in a similar dress I will be selling these, but only on request... I don't have the time or energy to build up a stock right now :) Shoot me an email or a comment and we can work out details :)



3 comments:
um...adorable!
And I can't believe how long Hallie's hair is! Pigtails! Wow! I think if elisabeth would get some it might make her seem a little older and not like a 6 month old {maybe} :)
Yeah I totally want one for Emma! I think Hallie has more hair than Emma! No fair! That is a super cute dress.
Me! me! me!!!! I totally want some! How much will you charge per dress? I am dying over those pig tails. too cute.
Post a Comment