Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Excitement is in the air!

Wow! I was just thinking how things were kinda blah the past couple weeks (minus Lis and Bobbby's visit of course!), but I just got to thinking, and we've got some great stuff coming up over the next couple months!

  • Ty has a 4 day weekend for the 4th! Not sure what were going to do yet, but I'm sure we'll have a blast!
  • Lis and Bobby move out here for law school at the end of next week
  • Aunt Mary (and Abi???) come out to visit Lis and Bobby, but we get to snag them up too :)
  • We're having a yard sale (not really excited about all the work, but excited to get rid of more stuff and the $$)
  • Shopping for a flower girl dress for Hallie
  • Scrapbooking (which I haven't touched in months) with Lis :)
  • Ty's family Mom, dad, Eli, and Ira come out at the end of August!
  • Shelly comes out the beginning of September for a visit and to help me fly home with Micah and Hallie
  • Tyson goes to New York while I'm gone
  • Kendra gets married the end of September

It's going to be a busy rest-of-the-summer!

???? Then who knows what October and November hold for us... a move????? a new job????? I guess only time will tell!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

I'M SO EXCITED...I heard Tyson might come to NY when we're there...but now it's official???? We'll miss you and the kids, but are glad we'll see Ty. Love ya.

Kristen said...

Wow everyone lets rub it all in that Kristen and Aaron will not be in Washington when Bobby, Lis, Abby, and Mary come, and now we wont be in NY when Peggy and now Tyson are there. Way to rub mud on us...Thanks. Geez
Love ya all

Breinholt Family said...

Yes Abi!! We can't wait! First time for both of us to be in DC
See ya next week!