Monday, November 2, 2009

A VERY unexpected trick-or-treater!

This guy came to see me the other afternoon while the kids were napping... I looked over from my spot on the couch and saw this so-ugly-its-kinda-cute-face staring at me! Strange! I had to snap pictures cause I was pretty sure no one would believe me if I told them, he climbed up the stairs, opened the gate, and even made a leap off the deck after I shut the gate so he couldn't get back up.


And if that's not strange enough, I looked up again today and guess who was back!!! Seriously, he could probably have some of our left over Halloween candy, we've got tons. I'm thinking we should start our own Over the Hedge reality TV series!

6 comments:

Meagan said...

That is AWESOME!!! I bet the kiddos loved it... :)

Peggy said...

HOW CUTE!!!
We had "Chip and Dale" the chipmunks who lived under our front porch in Bay Village, OH. In Westlake OH, we had a few racoons that ate the catfood we'd put out for our cats.

Amy said...

that's funny & he totally is "so-ugly-he's-kinda-cute".

Jen said...

That is awesome!

David said...

now that's something i don't see around here! fun to have a little furry visitor!

Alisa said...

Love their costumes...and the chipmunk (is that really what it is?!)...CLASSIC! I'm so glad you got a photo!! CRAZY!! I'll be laughing about that all day!