Monday, August 16, 2010

Newman's Own

Excuse the technical difficulties (really meaning complete and total operator error) over here! I know I posted the last post at least 3 times, I kept finding mistakes! I think it's better now.

Love this girl and she loves messes...
Don't love it when she greets me at the bathroom door after I've just showered, with a FULL cup of grape juice, which I didn't pour.  I scrambled to get my clothes on as quickly as possible, but in the meantime was able to get the info from her that she "cleaned it up." I was terrified, I didn't know what to expect! I came out to find that it was just as bad as I imagined. 

If you look beyond the large packing mess of a house you can see that there was a large trail from the kitchen to the couch.  Not what you want to see when you are in the middle of packing up your house, as if I didn't have enough going on without having to spend an entire hour+ scrubbing the carpets.  I am so thankful for modern products such as resolve! Thankfully everything came out with a lot of elbow grease!

And bless her sweet little heart, she really did try to clean it up!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Don't let your landlord in!!! Oh, the messes kids make...

Alisa said...

OH, MY GOODNESS! I would FLIP!! Poor Mommy & Daughter!