No better place to wear your Princess dress! So cute!
I bet the kids had such a great time! It looks so SUNNY and WARM there. Just what you need to break up rainy season... :)
Ok it's official I so want to go to Disneyland! I think I may be the only pushin' 50 mom who LOVES Disneyland!
Ahhh.....my most FAVORITE place!(I'm sorry I was such a slacker and didn't get back to you with the location details of our brick....)
loved ALL the pics! what a blast! you and shelly both have adorable families :)
As always, your photos are always amazing!!! Love the interviews with the kiddos...!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
No better place to wear your Princess dress! So cute!
I bet the kids had such a great time! It looks so SUNNY and WARM there. Just what you need to break up rainy season... :)
Ok it's official I so want to go to Disneyland! I think I may be the only pushin' 50 mom who LOVES Disneyland!
Ahhh.....my most FAVORITE place!
(I'm sorry I was such a slacker and didn't get back to you with the location details of our brick....)
loved ALL the pics! what a blast! you and shelly both have adorable families :)
As always, your photos are always amazing!!! Love the interviews with the kiddos...!
Post a Comment