Hallie, "Mom when you's was in my tummy."
Me, "When I was in your tummy?"
Hallie "No when you's was in my tummy. And then I ate you and you's was in my tummy when I was little."
Before bedtime the other night Tyson was talking with Micah and Hallie and he mentioned something about how they were in my tummy before they were born. Ever since, Hallie has randomly been making comments about being in my tummy and like the above me being in her tummy. Funny girl!
Thursday, March 24, 2011
When you's was in my tummy...
Posted by Stacey at 7:22 PM
Labels: family journal, hallie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I have had the same conversation with Paige - over and over - "when I was a little girl and before you were in my tummy..." "No honey, you were in my tummy." "No you born in my tummy."
Post a Comment