This post will be followed shortly by 10 reasons no one should wish for twins... but for now they have started the tug-of-war with objects, it's a little amusing at least for now, but give it a few weeks and i'm sure the amusement will be gone :)
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Let the games begin...
Posted by Stacey at 8:44 PM
Labels: babies, family journal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
All of these posts are adorable!!! I love that we can keep up with your family. All I have to say is that your kids are so darn cute!! Oh, and check out our blog. I tagged you.
Love the pictures of the twins playing - You have such cute kids - have you played around with photoshop yet? Do you like it? Thanks for doing the scrapbook night. Hopefully after my schedule clears I'll be back -take care
Shell
They are so cute though!
Holy cow! I missed a LOT! Where do I begin responding to these posts? First off...love the 10 years back-track. My scrapbooks are so buried (along with all the photos they contain), so I couldn't even begin to do what you've done! WOWEEE!!! Yes, being a mom is NUTS, NUTS, NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTS, but oh...it is great, too :-) Love the photos of the kids "fighting"...and Hallie sucks her lip just like Maiya (and Ella, too for that matter)! Let's see...congrats on the MS fundraiser, and all of the other tons of stuff you've been up to! Holy cow!!!
Post a Comment