Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Slowing down


While searching for some scrapbook inspiration i found the following quote- wow! So true, i needed this...

Pastor & author Marc Buchanan, upon being asked what was the most profound regret in his life:
Being in a hurry. Getting to the next thing without fully entering the thing in front of me. I cannot think of a single advantage I’ve ever gained from being in a hurry. But a thousand broken and missed things, tens of thousands, lie in the wake of all the rushing. Through all that haste, I thought I was making up time. It turns out I was throwing it away.

Click here to read more on slowing down and enjoying life...

1 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

Oh I love that quote!!!! Love it!! Thanks for sharing. If you don't mind, I am going to steal it and post it on the sidebar of my blog.