Otherwise known as Peek-a-boo.
While changing her clothes this morning Hallie said, "Big-a-poo" instead of "Peek-a-boo." Think she's got poo on the brain?
My kids most definitely have "potty talk" in abundance lately! In fact they love to sing a little song called the (I'll censor this so we don't attract any weirdos!) Oscar Meyer _______ song, but drop the Oscar Meyer. Yup, they have a song. And they sing it in random places, loudly. They laugh hysterically anytime the other one says or yells the word. I'm just waiting for one of them to bust it out in church or something!
We've been working on only talking about _________'s in the bathroom, but it still pops up here and there. They even run to the bathroom so they can shout _________'s!!!!!! We've also been trying to replace it with another funny word... "calamazoo!" which is usually followed by __________'s!!!!!
One last ________ story. On our drive to West Virginia over the 4th, out of the blue, Hallie very seriously looks over at Micah and asks, "Micah. Do you have a _________?" Micah very deliberately replied, "Yea Hallie, I have a _______."
What is with the __________ obsession! I wish I had it on recording. It was absolutely hilarious!

3 comments:
LOL!!! We've have conversations like that ALL the time at our house (and in public...ha ha ha)! The best is when you're in a public restroom and the kids make comments about other people making 'bathroom noises'...that's when you duck and run or stay locked in your stall until the other people are gone! :)
That's hysterical! I'm so glad you're writing it down...so you can tell them about it when they're older!
That is so funny! My boys do the same thing but with the word "poopoo" abd "Butt" I am guessing and hoping it is just an age thing.
Post a Comment