Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Now I know...

Where to find my hubby.  I was just cleaning up all of our files on the computer before the big move and I very unexpectedly came across this picture...



I don't even know what to say, where did this come from? Who took this? Is this why I couldn't find my hubby for long periods of time while at his parent's house?! Is that the mystery meat we ate for dinner? Is it roadkill and he just wants to look cool?! Totally kidding on the last 2, but talk about random!  

3 comments:

Meagan said...

Funny! I've been trying to hold off on having Alec play 'guns' for various reasons, but I'm convinced it's in their blood. He turns everything into a gun whether I like it or not! Boys will be boys!! :)

Jen said...

That is awesome!

Alisa said...

Hahaha...that's funny!