Saturday, November 12, 2011

Daily Tidbits...

I'll be posting more frequently with some tidbits from the kiddos for Ty while he is away, so enjoy the extra postings. :)

Micah asked yesterday how Santa gets inside a house.  I told him that Santa goes down the chimney.  A little while later he asked how Santa fits in the chimney, I explained that sometimes if he won't fit he comes in the front door.  A few hours later he asked again, thankfully grandma Jodi was quick on her feet and told him after a few more questions that it is magic.  He replied with an, "oh" and went on with his business. I think that has satisfied this little boys inquisitive mind for now, I hope!

They are absolutely loving being close to Madison and Rylee is growing on them as long as she doesn't steal their toys. :) They ask all the time when they are going to go see Madison, it's so cute.

We bought bunk beds for the kids today and set them up.  They were so excited and thankfully the fight over the top wasn't bad at all.  We will switch every week.  Micah is starting us out today and we will switch next weekend.  Thankfully Hallie didn't put up a fight and was more then happy to sleep on the trundle.  I'll be taking over the bottom bunk with my memory foam and all. I think I may even make a fort tonight and cuddle up and read. :)




0 comments: