Thursday, November 17, 2011
We've got a thinker!
This little boy is always thinking. It is great when he asks questions because I love catching a small glimpse of what his little mind is thinking. Today at Costco with grandma he asked, "why does Santa not bring the Shark Ship?" While we were in Spokane a couple weeks ago, they saw a commercial advertising this toy.
He told me after seeing that commercial that he wanted Santa to bring him the Shark Ship. While it looks like a pretty cool toy, we have already picked out his present and for some reason it just seemed to "specific." I generally like to buy toys that provide more room for creative play. So I told him that Santa doesn't make Shark Ships and would bring him something else for Christmas. Fast forward a couple weeks and now he wants to know WHY Santa doesn't bring shark ships! This boy does not forget things! He has such a great memory, but ugh! I thought we were passed the shark ship, but he went on and on about what he would do with the shark ship. Oh well, he'll live and I'm sure he'll love the planned gift just as much.
Posted by Stacey at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
great story!
Awesome....keep the stories coming.
This boat looks similar to the pirate ship that Caden had when he was little. I still have it and the girls LOVE it when I get it out for them to play with. I have been surprised how many adventures they have come up with using that thing and very few of them have even involved pirates!! :)
Post a Comment