Over the next week, as a tribute to my grandpa who, as surrounded by his family, went peacefully home after a 6 month battle with lung cancer this last week, I will share some of my fondest memories of him. I am so blessed to be able to call him grandpa, he truly was a gentle giant. I will always remember him as being a kind and gentle person. I never heard an ill word come out of his mouth (unless of course it was regarding politics!). He set an example for all of those around him through his hard work, service, and laughter. He truly has left a long-lasting legacy...
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Grandpa Great
Posted by Stacey at 1:45 PM
Labels: family journal, my thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Sorry to hear about your grandpa! We love you guys! He sounds like a great man!
Post a Comment