I'm so behind, it's been like 3 weeks since Tania's shower and I haven't posted any of the goods I've been dying to share! I had so much fun working with Jamie and Shellee to put the shower together- Tania totally deserved every little bit of it, she's a sweet sweet girl who really helped me feel welcomed when we moved here and gave me so much great infertility comfort! and now she's pregnant with twin girls and moving across the country :(
anyway enough sob stories- and some pics of the goods! (i apologize for some of the not so great and sporadic pics, I do have 8 month old twins so it's a miracle i actually had time to do any of this!) Here are some of the decorations i created with a pink on pink theme...


Napkin rings
I used some more stamps from the same stampin' up set (by ones & by twos) with "twin phrases," punched them out using a scallop circle punch, punched a small hole (1/8") i think and attached the tag to a piece of twine tied around a rolled napkin. and I almost forgot- of course I inked the edges of the tag, nothings complete without a little ink around the edge right?!?

Diaper Cake
See upcoming posts for how i did the diaper cake... I have a couple more to do so i'll put together some better instructions :) But for a teaser, it's hard to tell by the pic, but this one square in shape, complete with a sparkling cider in the center!
Live saver Pacifiers
Jamie created these for the "don't say cute" game, I know they are made with jelly bellies and 2 live savers, I think the jelly bellie is attached with a frosting paste of some kind, but not sure! and a ribbon is put through the live saver to make it a bracelet, necklace, or ring!
Here are a couple pics i "borrowed" from Tania from the actual shower. Some wonderful food, trays, flowers, and candles, topped it all off! 


3 comments:
OK seriously can you be an more creative?? So stinking cute! i loved everything. Thanks for sharing and posting pics!
I'm planning a shower for my sister right now and lis sent me your link to look at some ideas. soo cute! Thanks for sharing and hope you don't mind me stopping by!
Such great ideas! I am Tania's Cousin in Oklahoma and in the process of planning a shower for a girl. If you have any other AWESOME ideas send them my way. Any secrets on the food? It all looks so good! I am so glad that Tania has such great friends! SHELLY
Post a Comment