Monday, October 13, 2008

T-R-O-U-B-L-E of the double kind!


Looking through the October folder of pictures, I noticed a trend... seems the majority of picture I have of Micah and Hallie are them getting into things! Please, please someone tell me this is not the new "norm!" Unfortunately the little birdie on my shoulder tells me it's gonna get worse before it gets better!

"mommy you left the diaper bag out again!""and I found the stash!""and I'm batting clean up"Back to back trouble?!?

remember this one... Puddle + Clothing = FUN! right???Can you guess who the ringleader is??... She's spent a lot of time in here lately!

1 comments:

Meagan said...

Okay first of all, they're gonna be 1!!! Can't believe how fast these kids of ours grow up. Secondly, the things they get into just get bigger and better. For example, Alec found the Costco flats of Gatorade and water in the pantry today and discovered that the bottles roll, stack, and can be lined up...needless to say, we had bottles of Gatorade and water scattered all over the house within a matter of minutes. :)