ALOHA TYSON! YOU HAVEN'T MADE THOSE LITTLE DARLINGS RUN LAPS HAVE YOU? YOUR OLD NEIGHBORS FROM PROSSER WHO ARE NOW RETIRED AND LIVING ON KAUAI...THE POTEETS
I don't know the Poteets, but after visiting Kauai in Sept. I want to be their neighbors!!! Darling pictures of your little angels!!! WOW! A year old... how time flies. They were just learning to roll over when they came to Utah and stayed with us. Love to you all. Great Aunt Peggy
2 comments:
ALOHA TYSON! YOU HAVEN'T MADE THOSE LITTLE DARLINGS RUN LAPS HAVE YOU? YOUR OLD NEIGHBORS FROM PROSSER WHO ARE NOW RETIRED AND LIVING ON KAUAI...THE POTEETS
I don't know the Poteets, but after visiting Kauai in Sept. I want to be their neighbors!!! Darling pictures of your little angels!!! WOW! A year old... how time flies. They were just learning to roll over when they came to Utah and stayed with us. Love to you all. Great Aunt Peggy
Post a Comment