The week after our Bridge trip, we headed back out to Chesapeake Bay, I really wanted to go see a lighthouse, but it was too late and the day for such a long trip, so we settled for a shorter trip and took a walk out on a pier in North Beach. Besides the fact that it was super windy, and COLD we had a good time. Micah and Hallie loved it, Hallie kept walking to the sides of the pier pointing and talking excitedly about the water. Micah just plugged away towards the end of the pier lovin' the freedom. We've decided if we end up staying on the East Coast longer, we'll look for a rental on the beach. The commute would be the same for Ty, rentals are a little cheaper AND on the beach, so it could be a good time... that is IF we end up staying. Just a thought on our part, no plans yet...
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Chesapeake Bay Round 2
Posted by Stacey at 7:00 AM
Labels: adventures, DC, family journal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






and they're off! 

5 comments:
Such little cuties!
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU for letting me watch these darling babies grow up!!! I love reading and seeing the pictures of the Thomson family's great adventures;I'm so thankful you're such a great blogger! How cool would that be to rent a beach house!
off subject of post:
Your card came today......thank you!!! Your words were SO kind and sweet. It made my day.
{and that card was lovely! you are so talented!}
I love keeping up with you guys, too. Its extra fun for me because I always see you and look forward to my next twin stage. You are awesome!
Love that pic of you with the kiddos...can't wait to see your editing! :) And I'm totally with you on the beach thing! After my trip last weekend to visit Chris, I realized really what you mean about people in DC...nobody makes eye contact, they all have scowls on their faces, and they are not very helpful or friendly...not sure what's up with that. But, on a positive note...I made it from BWI to Fairfax on the bus and metro all by myself! You impressed?
Post a Comment