Saturday, March 7, 2009

Zoo Trip

I had to join the forces of zoo pics I've seen lately- everyone's going to the zoo! We went the beginning of Feb on one of our random 60 degree days. It's quite a trip on the metro... around 45 min, with a well intentioned lady who REALLY liked to talk, but it was well worth it! First of all, can't beat the price FREE! And Micah and Hallie absolutely loved it and I'm sure we'll be heading back a few more times with the nicer weather! Enjoy!








**I'm working on a giveaway for my 200th post!! So if I go missing from the blogworld for a little bit, it's probably because I'm working on the giveaway (or out enjoying the 70 degree weather!)

2 comments:

Jen said...

70 degrees! It's flipping cold here (not to mention windy as all crap). Free zoo admission eh? That's freaking sweet!

David said...

giveaway? i love giveaways. when?

And I love the zoo.