Well its finally for sure... we're staying in DC until the end of September. It's definitely with mixed emotions I write this... I want nothing more then to be back in Washington surrounded by the family and friends we love a miss so much! (here comes the but!) BUT we are having a great time seeing what the East Coast has to offer and it has been SO great for our family to actually have time together and despite a change in our status over here (I'll spare you all the military lingo and details and just say we're losing the big perks of our housing and rental car) we will still be better off financially then we were in WA. (how's that for a run-on!) So we'll stick it out over here for the summer and then we should be on the move back just in time for Madison's birthday and Kendra's wedding!
There is good news in here though... we're comin' home for a visit! I booked the tickets tonight and I'm SO beyond excited, Micah and Hallie need some grandma, grandpa, auntie, uncle, and cousin LOVE!! So watch out Washington! The Thomson's will be back in just over a month!
AND if you haven't already... click here to enter the contest cause tomorrow's the deadline! If you don't feel like playing the game just leave a random comment and I'll enter you in the random drawing! :)
AND while you're at it go check out these great giveaways (and blogs for that matter!) Click here for some super cute crafty stuff and giveaway and here for great movie commentary and contest.
AND because no post is truly complete without a picture here's a random one for ya...

4 comments:
Great Auntie Peggy just wants to give you all big hugs...AND I want to tell you that I'm so happy there was a BUT to your post...I'm so glad, even though you're missing family and friends, that you're have a wonderful adventure. I love you all.
you should go see monticello while you're over there.
Enjoy your time back east...I know you have been so far!
did i win? did you have the drawing? i don't suppose there is any chance i got the most right answers on the game?
Post a Comment