Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Most people plan ahead for Eater outfits, but that wouldn't be in true Stacey fashion to do something ahead of time! To give myself a little credit- I did look for several weeks, but just couldn't find something I loved and was matching! On our way home from Philly on Saturday I realized I still didn't have outfits for the kids. So Saturday night at 9:30pm I decided to pump out a cute (and matching) dress for Hallie, was done by 12:30 (after some frustrating hiccups in the dress making process) and ready for church at 8 am! It turned out great and T was wonderful and let me take a 3 hour nap after church... sweet sauce I LOVE long naps! Overall we had a great Easter day, of course we missed our families and good big family dinners, but
it was enjoyable and relaxing. Enjoy our uncooperative toddler pictures :)


And a little better shot of the dress...


And if you haven't already seen enough cute easter posts, check out my sister Shelly's here...

http://mikeshellyandmadison.blogspot.com

she's whining about only 2 people reading her blog, so if you don't go now and prove her wrong :)

5 comments:

Meagan said...

Oh my goodness! What cuties!! I love the dress...great work! I can't believe how much bigger they look already...it'll be fun to see you guys again in just a couple of weeks...counting down the days! :)

Lisa Christine said...

Love those colors!

Lillian Callister said...

That is so cute! I can't believe you did that so quick! I know how you feel about the Easter (and holidays) being without family. It has been hard but then things like naps happen on holidays and I am a little thankful that we aren't running around to lots of houses trying to visit with everyone. But I REALLY miss someone else cooking the meals!! :)

Jennifer said...

I am sooo impressed--I cannot sew a stitch! And to do it late at night like that? Seriously, you are incredibly talented. I should have had you teach me to sew when you were my neighbor!

So when are you gonna get the twins into modeling? Seriously, they are that cute! We all miss having your family here for Easter, too, but it looks like your handling it great. And I'm with you...hooray for long naps!

Peggy said...

Darling Easter outfits...and the dress is darling. Tyson is great for letting you nap and those babies get even cuter every time I see a picture.