So Micah really does love Hallie! He seldomly touches Hallie and usually squirms if she hugs or touches him... which she loves to do. But we've had a breakthrough!! He has given her hugs or laid his head on her shoulder 3 (yes, count them THREE!) times in the last 2 days! This, however, is the best shot I could get... well really it's the only shot, but at least there's proof! His arm was behind her back, but he slipped it out before I could have true evidence. :)
Friday, April 3, 2009
Hugs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's sweet. I love those little sweeties!
not touchy feely? sounds like my kind of guy
i'll cut you a deal. i'll let you win my giveaway if i can win yours lol ok not really, but good luck.
Micah looks like he is biting Hallie's shoulder!!! I'm glad he's warming up and being huggy with her.
Post a Comment