Our Graco DuoGlider just isn't doing the trick anymore, it hasn't been for awhile now, so I am proud to announce that tomorrow we will be the new owners of a LONG awaited BOB stroller!
We've wanted one of these since the day we knew we were expecting- actually before the day we knew we were expecting, but with the logistics of having twins (we wanted a stroller that the car seats went with- come to find out it would have worked with the BOB, but that's besides the point) and with all of the $$$ that goes along with having kids, it just didn't happen.
But tomorrow we'll head to REI armed with our 20% off coupon and our REI dividend we're going to be strollin' in style for a whole lot less then the actual price of $569.00 (which just happens to almost be worth more then Ty's car trusty little red, which we are selling if anyone is in need of a cheap car!)...
So happy early birthday/mother's day to me! (which happen to fall on the same day for me this year!)
It's a great day at the Thomson house!


5 comments:
$569!!? Oh my gosh. I'm glad you get 20% off, that will help. When's the next giveaway?
Awesome!!! That's what we want to get when Sadie is born. I haven't read a bad thing about the BOB stroller - except that it's pricey!
I SOOOO want this stroller!!!! I've been talking to Lisa S. about it....have fun with it!
I hope your REI dividend is WAY more than mine! (I think it's like 89 cents LOL! obviously I didn't do much shopping at REI this past year.)
I am jealous! Stephen used up our dividend on backpacks for the girls so he can go backpacking with them. (He is a bit more excited then they are!)
We bought a Chariot stroller/bike trailer last year at REI, I love it but it doesn't fold very small, so I NEED a stroller that will fit in our car!
Post a Comment