Saturday, November 22, 2008

Need a good laugh?

I do!!!! There's SO much going on right now, packing, cleaning, packing, cleaning, packing, cleaning, changing diapers, you know the drill! Well here's the laugh I needed!

(I'd probably do the same thing if it was chocolate!)

On a side note: I was trying to 'sneak' as much craft stuff into the few totes that are making the trip to DC with us and after asking ty for a better way to pack my ribbon (it's in these really nifty boxes I made) he says, "why don't you just take it all, I mean you made those cool boxes and they are so organized why don't you just bring them all?" SWEET!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

Donald has shown me that video before. It is pretty funny.

Good luck with all your packing. You are brave to take this on at this time of year :)

Meagan said...

That's hilarious! Wonder how the kid got out of that thing...looks a little tight. :) And, I will totally take you up on your offer of letting me stay with you when I go visit Chris! Thank you!! And double bonus that I'll get to see you too!

Alisa said...

Good luck with packing. Are you packing the WHOLE house, or what?!! Are you moving out? I need DETAILS! :-)