I have been a huge slacker with the move and all the move extras... so its time to do an update on the kiddos!
Something fun and new has been happening! They are starting to play with each other more! Before the extent of their playing has been Hallie trying to get Micah to chase her and giggling the whole time. Sometimes he would entertain her and chase her, but then she would attack squeals, hugs, and "kisses" (more like bites) which usually ended with him in tears and screaming trying to get away from the mauling!
But lately... they giggle at each other frequently AND Micah actually initiates maulings himself! Today, Hallie woke up early from her nap so when I came in to to get Micah she crawled in following me, she starting playing with things in their room and when I left carrying Micah he started CRYING!! The second I went back so he could see Hallie he STOPPED!! How stikin' sweet!
Here's one of the first mauling series that was initiated by Micah- believe it or not he hugged her first which was followed by what you see here! 

They are getting to be so much fun!

1 comments:
So cute!
Post a Comment