Thursday, December 18, 2008

Spilt milk...

This should be considered a national disaster...

When you only have this much left...And the cheapest gallon you've found is this...

$3.75!!!!

Out of curiosity how much do you pay for milk?

6 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

$2.69

Jen said...

Um, we pay that much for 2 gallons at Costco. Do they have one there? Even Sams club is cheaper and their member ship is cheaper than Costcos.

Alisa said...

In Alaska? $5.50 per gallon. Yeah, for real. But we don't buy it anymore ;-)

Oh, and do you want to be turned off from milk for life? Read this book: "The China Study"

Oh, and seriously, I've been meaning to recommend this book to you for a long time, because I think you guys would like it. So, whether or not you want to buy milk, find it at the library, anyways! :-)

Stacey said...

Alisa I'm not sure I want to read the book! I LOVE MILK!!! We'll check it out though :) do you drink soy or none at all?

Meagan said...

In Vegas it ranged from $3.99 (if we were lucky)to $5.50. Here in SLC though, it's under $3. When we had expensive milk, I got really good at watching the ads and cutting coupons to get the cheapest milk. Seriously, my grocery shopping location depended almost solely on the price of milk since we go through it so dang fast!

Lisa Christine said...

Holy Moly! I paid 2.68 the other day.