Thursday, December 11, 2008

Where's your booty?

Most parents teach their children to find their nose or eyes or mouth, you know the common things... well daddy taught Hallie to find her booty today. I'm such a proud mommy! :)
Sorry... but you'll have to turn your head I spaced when I was taking the video!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Now that is funny!

Meagan said...

You totally made me smile...which I desperately needed today! Thank you! You're so lucky you got to go back east with your hubby...but I guess you've had your fair share of time with him gone too. I'm only a week in (out of 21) and it SUCKS! I don't know how you did it...

Lisa Christine said...

LOL....

We miss your family :)

Mandy said...

This is awesome. George and I totally cracked up.

Alisa said...

Very nice! Oh yeah, and Ella sings "Shake your Bon Bon" and of course...shakes it. :-)