Our Internet is finally up at our new place, I'm even farther behind on our blog now with not much hope for catching up anytime soon with our trip home next week and constantly sick and/or teething children! (really I would like to know what happened to my healthy happy children it seems like we get over one to move onto the other!) But don't worry I'm not behind on your blogs, I've been reading and enjoying them from my trusty little phone... don't you just love modern technology! But there's no way to catch up on commenting on your blogs... so you'll have to live with no comments from me sorry :)
So here's a run down...
- We love our new place, we're living it up with 2 camp chairs, 2 high chairs, 2 pack and plays, a cooler, an air mattress, and a bunch of totes... (I made mother's day cards on the floor surrounded by my crafting totes last night... it was great!)
- Absolutely IN LOVE with our BOB!

- We are enjoying the first rain free day (so far!) in a week, talk about a wet humid place!
- I'm spoiling myself here and there for my birthday and trying to decide where we will go explore on Saturday (My birthday weekend, my choice- even though it's usually my choice anyway!) 3 days and counting!
- We leave next Friday for good 'ol Washington! That means... lots of packing and preparing, searching craigslist for all kinds of furniture and a car, 2 anxious adults who can't wait to see everyone, and 2 kids who have no idea what's going to hit them! Following our visit at home, we are packing up the moving truck and driving us and our belongings out here so we'll have something more comfortable then a $14 camp chair to sit on!
- We are loving exploring the area, there's some great treasures we didn't realize were here... a beach with another great boardwalk 2 miles down the road which goes into town, a large resort/park on the beach, so many curvy beautiful roads- we feel like we are in the foothills of Mt. Rainier minus the pine trees :)




2 comments:
apparently lisa has a BOB too, i see in her newest post. you missed my giveaway. there's always next month.
Awesome! Woods! That looks great!
Post a Comment