We LOVE Washington too!! There really isn't anything better than flying home...have a GREAT time while you're there...
Have a fun trip!
i missed a giveaway of Amish treats? oh my gosh what a bummer! I remember trying the Amish fudge in Shipshewana, IN, and eating at Amish Acres nearby.Washington it pretty great, I'll admit it.
Nice picture! Glad you've made it East safely, and with everything!! Wow...you must be planning on sticking in the East for awhile, huh? Just don't become like those Easterners you complained about at first :-) Hehehee...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
We LOVE Washington too!! There really isn't anything better than flying home...have a GREAT time while you're there...
Have a fun trip!
i missed a giveaway of Amish treats? oh my gosh what a bummer! I remember trying the Amish fudge in Shipshewana, IN, and eating at Amish Acres nearby.
Washington it pretty great, I'll admit it.
Nice picture! Glad you've made it East safely, and with everything!! Wow...you must be planning on sticking in the East for awhile, huh? Just don't become like those Easterners you complained about at first :-) Hehehee...
Post a Comment