Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More trip babbling

Did I mention there's no ac in either vehicle?! Yup that's right with the holiday weekend they couldn't fix the ac on our new (old) car before we left.

So I may be roasting right now, a but at least I'm not roasting and driving!
(Thank you Tyson's brother Aaron! and his wife Kristen for letting us borrow your hubby for a week!)

Point of the story- enjoy the modern convenience or air conditioning... I know I will! (when I get some!)

3 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

I am SO glad that I didn't live back in the pre-AC days!

Lillian Callister said...

I hope everything is going well. I have been following closely because we are driving to Michigan in a few weeks with all four kiddos. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Breinholt Family said...

WHAT A DAY!!! I can only say that the 3 1/2 hour (one way) drive to Cheyenne was totally WORTH IT! Seeing those two darling babies, my unbelievably wonderful nephews Aaron and Tyson, Stacey the most amazing Mom of twins I know and then to top it off I got to talk to Kristen! Oh wait and Ira too! (What a cutie! He'll hate it that I called him that I'm sure. Jodi and Robert I sent hugs via Ira to you both!) What a day! Yes this is a version of what I left on Kristen's blog! I love you all!