Thursday, September 4, 2008

burp cloths


Before last week I had a HUGE box full of stuff, ok really junk, I've bought over the last few years for various projects. Well I got rid of most of the junk at the garage sale, but held on to a few things I still really wanted to do and now that our house is clean I can actually do them!! So 2 projects down and a few more to go!

I saw the idea for these burp cloths on this blog, so this is my version- i think the lucky winner will be my sis if she ever decides to have the baby!!! They are made from cloth diapers, I totally should have used darker thread, but I didn't want to have to go out and buy some, oh well- Enjoy :)

5 comments:

Jen said...

Those are so cute! They look like they would be pretty easy to make too huh?

Lisa Christine said...

Adorable! You should sell those at Etsy.com

Meagan said...

You know those sell for $20 at Nordstroms?! Ditto about selling them on etsy.com...you could make some good cash with that hobby. :)

Anonymous said...

You should totally sell these. I would buy them! We are using the plain old cloth diapers at our house but these are WAY cuter!!!

Exotic_Cuisin3 said...

that's cool...
Hi Stacey
I finally 'visit' your blog. This is soo cute...
(so I checked the background site "cutestblogontheblock")
you sew too? Cool...
once my craft blog is done, I'll show them to you, too
I've been making Renaissance Costume/Medieval and now trying to make some for the size of dolls:)