Friday, September 19, 2008

It's a BIG one!


Happy Birthday Hubby!

I'll give you a clue, it's the one after 29 and the one before 31! I know I know it's a tough one to figure out, but the number is not to be spoken in our household. :)

I usually make jokes about ty being an old fart, cause he's got me by a couple years, but I don't think the jokes will go over well this year- he's having a rough time with this one. So I'll skip the jokes and just say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I think the hardest thing for me is not the age, but not having him here for his bday- he's still playing military man. :( We miss him SO much and can't wait for him to be home so we can celebrate!
So here's to my goofy, sweet, hilarious, energetic, passionate, adventurous, enthusiastic partner in crime!

3 comments:

The Janes said...

Happy Birthday Tyson. We all love you and hope you have a great birthday party with your family when you get home. Hang in there Stacey.

Meagan said...

Tell T Happy 3-0 from me! You'll have to party up when he gets home...maybe by then he'll realize that 30 is the new 20...only with kids! :)

Breinholt Family said...

I know this is late but Happy Birthday Tyson! I love you!
Aunt Mary