Sunday, September 7, 2008

Single parenting sucks!

I'm flying solo for a few weeks and it sucks! Nothing makes you appreciate having a spouse more then not having one! No tag-teaming Phil and Lil, it's either me or well me! Yes thankfully, I can and do get help from my family and T's family, but still seriously it sucks. It's definitely not the same as having someone here- especially at night for those occasionally cry at night moments(not me the babies!) and for mommy nap time- oh and I almost forgot for those double meltdown moments (SEE PIC ABOVE)! the house seems so quiet- well considering my husband, it's no wonder it feels so quiet when he's away! We miss him and can't wait for him to get home and maybe even stay for a little while! Here's a few shots for daddy :)

Micah Lookin good for Eben's blessing
Being chased by the seagulls at Howard AmonChasing (and grunting) at the seagulls at Howard Amon

3 comments:

Meagan said...

Can I just say how amazing you are? Really! Raising one kid is tough enough, but two...you get major props for doing double duty and for doing it solo when T is gone...

Anonymous said...

You're right...it totally sucks! Been there done that. I'm sorry! Where is Tyson? Hang in there until he gets back. If I still lived by you I'd take your babies in a heartbeat. Maybe we could trade. :-) Newborn twins for 1 year old twins??? I'm not sure who would get the better deal on that one. Hang in there!

Breinholt Family said...

I've told ya before but here it is again Stacey, "YOU ARE MY HERO!"
I love ya!