Friday, August 14, 2009

The Cast

Here is Hallie's cast. It's quite the contraption! Thankfully it will only be on a short while! It's hot and stinky! You'd think someone would come up with a better solution for keeping the cast protected from the diaper area... it's tricky!
With the cast she can no longer sit upright on the floor... we've had to get pretty creative.
Queen Hallie on her new throne... The table has surprisingly been perfect for her, she fits well with the cast hanging off the side!


And last, but not least, she has been crawling short distances and this morning I set her on the couch before I went to the bathroom and came out to find her like this...

5 comments:

Meagan said...

Oh sweetie! She's such a trooper...and YOU too! We're crossing our fingers it comes off soon...

Jen said...

She is a trooper! SO it looks like you can't put the diaper on the correct way huh? That's gotta be messy! Hopefully it will come off soon!

Kim said...

Oh this poor little thing! What a trooper though - and hats off to you for the creative ways to keep her entertained!

Lillian Callister said...

Oh I feel your pain with the stinky hot side of it. When they took off Tessa cast she had food that had been wedge down I'm there (it was her right hand). I hope the time goes by fast, she sure looks like she is adapting to the cast.

Breinholt Family said...

I love you Hallie! You are such a good girl! Hang in there sweetie, someday you will look back on your "big blue cast" and it will be really cool to you that you broke your leg. Just ask Annie she's 15 and it's still cool to her that she had a broken leg when she was two! Love Auntie Mary