We've been doing our best to focus on the positives around Hallie's injury. One of the first and best things that has come from this time is Micah is thriving. Who knows if it was just the timing or if it's because he's had more time away from Hallie, but he has come out of his shell! He is much happier, talking more, and sleeping better. Now if we could only get him to eat more... that kid would drink milk 24/7 if we would let him!
I love this picture of him... he concentrates so hard on things and his focus is so visible, this totally captures him in the 'moment.' Thanks again Karlyn for the great photos!
Pointing at a plane in the sky...

Showing off his new tractor pjs, which he spotted in the store... I just couldn't say no to the excitement!
Pointing at a plane in the sky...
Showing off his new tractor pjs, which he spotted in the store... I just couldn't say no to the excitement!


2 comments:
How cute! I'm gland he's happy. Micah is such a sweetheart!
I'm so glad to hear all you wrote about that sweet little boy! In the first picture with the trees in the background he looks like he's rockin' an awesome Wyoming mullet!
I love you Micah! Auntie Mary
Post a Comment