Hallie was lovin' the water before her injury. This is one of the things I'm most disappointed about, I'm hoping we'll be able to catch the last week or so of the water park before it closes for the summer. Fingers crossed! 

Can I just say how much easier it is to only bring one child to the water park!? Not only is it way easier getting in and out of the water park and car, but it is so much easier to leave the small fenced in wading area and go to the bigger, a little deeper, and way cooler wading area with small slides and floating animals. Trying to coral two toddlers on to one slide making sure one doesn't slip on the stairs and the catching the other before they drown in the water at the bottom of the slide... sounds amusing doesn't it?! The lifeguard in me is blowing my whistle and moving a little closer to the edge of my chair!



1 comments:
I've been taking Emma to the wading pool here and she loves it!
Post a Comment