Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sew Cute Shop Amy Butler Birdie Sling GUEST GIVEAWAY!!!!

Thanks Lora for the giveaway link! I can't resist, I've been wanting this bag since I saw it a few months ago... this would be way easier than pumping one out myself!

Sew Cute Shop Amy Butler Birdie Sling GUEST GIVEAWAY!!!!

Random updates... Tyson's family comes tonight to visit... we are so excited! We're done with the cast, unfortunately not actually off, but we are all done with it. Especially Hallie, I think her leg is feeling better, she's been trying to walk, crawling all over- which is all great, but she is frustrated with her limitations and uncomfortable. Thankfully we'll have extra entertainment around this week, she was getting bored with my creativity :)

1 comments:

Peggy said...

Please give Jodi a hug from me and tell her she can be Jack and Sadie's great aunt like she asked! Kids can use all the love and support they can get and she's a great lady for even wanting to be!