Thursday, January 29, 2009

And they call it a comeback...

I was thinking about sending Shelly and Madison our Baby Einstein videos because the kiddos hadn't been showing much interest in them, but I decided to wait until we were done with the move and flight. In desperation to finish dinner one night, I threw one of the movies in to occupy the kiddos who were either desperately fighting for my attention or fighting with each other... really it's all a blur, but I can almost guaruntee it was one of the above! The end result was great! Giggling (real or fake? we'll never know!) and pure excitement. So sorry auntie Shelly and Madison the Baby Einstein videos made a comeback in our house. You'll have to wait just a little longer!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Super cute! I show you as one of the followers to my blog now which is a first so maybe your reader is finally working.

Meagan said...

Alec LOVED Baby Einstein DVDs and now he LOVES Little Einsteins...but listen, don't feel guilty about putting on a DVD for them because really, I swear Alec has learned a TON from those videos and it actually helped a lot with his language development. It's all in moderation, ya know?! Can't wait to see you and your cutie's again in two weeks!!! :)