We found someone to watch the kids and I'm working on the gown... so we are OFFICIALLY going to the ball! Where's my Fairy Godmother when I need her!?! Life would be a whole lot easier if I could call on the little birdies and mice to whip me up a most beautiful gown!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
How exciting! Even if you didn't vote for the guy (I didn't) he's still the president and that's really cool that you get to go!
If you find the mice and birds will you send them my way?? I have an even next month that I need something fancy for....of course my even is nothing near as cool as the inagural ball!
What an amazing opportunity! I can't wait to hear all about it. Good luck with the gown!!!
I'm expecting LOTS of pictures from the ball!! And, thanks again for picking me up at the airport and letting me hang with you on Friday! I had a blast and loved every minute of it. Your kiddos are adorable and it was great to catch up with you again. If only I had your creativity...I will learn though! Oh, and can you email me your wheat bread recipe please? Wanna try and make that this week.... :)
I agree with Meagan...take lots of pictures...and post them on your blog; I can't wait to see them! What an incredible experience for you both. Love ya, Peggy
I can't wait for the pictures! We looked for you last night at the Commander-in-chief Ball and I had a text ready to send you, Tyson, but alas, your phone number wasn't in my cell like I thought it was!! Hope it was a memorable event.
Post a Comment